Today there is a delicious weight gain recipe with a vanilla flavor. You can buy all the ingredients that I list here in a supermarket. So you don’t need any additional protein powder or the like. Have fun with the recipe.
- 1 ripe banana
- 50g tender oatmeal
- 125gr low-fat curd
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- A little honey or agave syrup
- Milk or vegetable milk
- Peel the banana and break it into small pieces
- Put the banana, curd and oatmeal in the blender
- Add a little vanilla sugar, depending on the taste
- Add milk or vegetable milk
- Mix everything until a fine consistency is achieved
You have to find out the amount of milk yourself. Some like it more fluid, others prefer a creamier shake. Depending on how you prefer, add a little more or less milk.
If the shake is still too sweet for you, you can sweeten it with honey or agave syrup.
If you have made the Vanilla Weight Gainer a few times, you can adapt it perfectly to your taste.