Spring is here – time for new shake recipes! Today there is a delicious strawberry shake for weight gaining. This shake not only contains valuable vitamins and minerals, but also has a few calories ready. Have fun with it.
- A good handful of strawberries
- 50 grams of oatmeal
- 1 banana
- A pinch of vanilla sugar
- 300ml milk or vegetable milk
- Wash strawberries well with lukewarm water
- Remove the stalk and putrid parts of the strawberries
- Peel the banana and break it into pieces
- Mix all ingredients in the blender until a fine consistency is achieved
As always, you can of course adapt this shake to your taste. You can also use less or more milk. The key here is which consistency you prefer.
The same applies to the vanilla sugar. Your personal taste is crucial here.
Have fun trying!