Pancakes are delicious and very easy to make. They are also very high in calories. From time to time they are great for a quick breakfast. So today there is a very simple recipe for the perfect pancakes to gain weight.
- 150 grams of wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml milk
- Half a packet of baking soda
- 0.5 tbsp sugar or cane sugar
- Oil or fat to fry
- Maple syrup or honey
- Separate eggs
- Mix the flour, baking powder, egg yolk, sugar & milk in a bowl to a homogeneous mass
- Beat egg whites until stiff and then fold under the dough
- Heat the oil or butter in the pan and fry the pancakes until they turn golden brown
Important: If you use oil, it should be heat resistant. Olive oil is less suitable here.
You can use maple syrup or liquid honey as a topping, or alternatively chocolate sauce. Fruits also go well with it.