Paleo Cake – Recipe #15
Who of us does not know it: You really want to eat a lot of calories in order to gain weight. A delicious cake seems to be very tempting. Unfortunately, almost every cake is a single Zuckerberg. On top of that usually unhealthy fat comes. Here comes the solution: The Paleo cake, low in sugar and yet high in calories.
- 200gr ground hazelnuts
- 100gr chocolate pieces (50% cocoa)
- 3 eggs
- 75 chocolate (70% cocoa)
The quantities of the ingredients are intended for a 18cm springform. For a 27cm springform you need three times the amount of ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 160 ° C
- Separate the 3 eggs into egg yolks & egg whites
- Add ground hazelnuts to the egg yolk
- Add pieces of chocolate
- Beat egg white in a separate bowl with egg whites (not too stiff)
- Mix hazelnuts, chocolate and egg yolks
- Add the mass to the egg whites
- Put the dough in the cake pan
- Bake cakes for 35min at 160 ° C
Preparation for the chocolate coating
- The 70 percent chocolate will melt until it is liquid
- Pour the chocolate directly over the cake (cake should be cold)
- Distribute the liquid coating evenly over the cake
Note to the taste
Since this cake contains relatively little sugar, it is significantly healthier than most other cakes. However, he is of course much less sweet.
If you think that the sweetness is not enough for you, you can of course also use chocolate with a lower cocoa content.
Download here your free instructions to grow: