Looking broad with clothes – that’s how it’s done
Last Updated on
If you are too thin and feel uncomfortable, you should definitely gain weight. Of course, this does not happen overnight. In the meantime, you can use some tricks that will make you look wider. In this article I show you the best options to look broad with clothes.
Looking broad with clothes: a short-term solution
If you feel uncomfortable in your body, and would like to weigh more, there is only one solution: you need to gain weight.
This means that you have to set a clear goal for yourself. And then you have to pursue this goal. Consequent.
You need to optimize your diet, cover your nutrients and, ideally, do strength training to build muscle.
But I think you should be aware of that. There are already a lot of articles on this blog on my blog. Today it’s about how you can look broader at short notice.
My 5 best tips
Let’s get straight to the point. You must be aware that the following tips will not make you a cupboard but they can still be helpful in making you a little broader than you actually are.
- Tip 1: Clothing with horizontal stripes: That should probably be the classic. While people who are too fat avoid as much as possible, they are just right for you. Clothing with tucks will make you look wider than you are.
- Tip 2: Well-fitting clothing: You should urgently avoid wearing clothes that are too big. You will go into it like in a tent. Extremely tight clothing is also nothing. So try to find clothes that will fit you like a glove.
- Tip 3: Put on several T-shirts under your sweater: If you put on several shirts or undershirts under your sweater, you will definitely look wider. Unfortunately, this will make you very warm. Therefore, this tip is more for the colder months. In addition, you should make sure that the shirts match color and not embarrassing notice
- Tip 4: Upright gear: In my opinion, this tip is the most important. If you walk around like the hunchback of Notre Dame, it looks awful. Therefore always walk with upright gait. Head up, chest out! But do not overdo it. If you exaggerate with the attitude, it can easily become ridiculous. Practice best in front of the mirror.
- Tip 5: Be a little sideways on photos: If you’re taking a picture of yourself with others, try standing sideways to the camera. By a slight angle, you are thus a little wider.
Looking broad with clothes – The Conclusion
Of course you will not become Arnold Schwarzenegger through these tips. But still you can get some optics out of it, even if it’s just an optical illusion.
But you have to work on your body for a long time so that you can really get wider.
How to get started, you can learn in my free course. Download it now here: