High Calorie Smoothie – Smoothie for weight gaining
It is not always easy to increase. That’s why underweight people sometimes have to resort to liquid calories. But you do not always feel like a chocolate or vanilla shake. On warm days you often feel like fruity. That’s why today there is a recipe for a smoothie to gain weight.
- 50gr of tender oatmeal
- A handful of spinach, washed
- 1 kiwi
- 1 banana
- Honey or maple syrup
- Wash spinach
- Peel kiwi and banana, cut into small pieces
- Add oatmeal, spinach, kiwi and banana to the blender
- Sweet to taste with honey or maple syrup
- Add water
- Mix well
- Evtll. Add more water, depending on the desired consistency
Why are smoothies so good to grow?
I have already published many different shakes on my blog. These so-called weight gainers are tasty and high in calories. Of course, this is a huge help in growing.
However, it is also good if you have a little variety. And such a smoothie to grow offers you just that. Because in such a drink you not only have a lot of calories, but also:
- Secondary plant substances
- and other healthy nutrients
It’s not just easier for you to cover your calories and macronutrients with such a smoothie.
By the many micronutrients you also do something good for your body and have more energy in everyday life.
If you want to gain weight fast, you can now download my free ebook: