High Calorie Smoothie – Smoothie for weight gaining
It is not always easy to increase. That’s why underweight people sometimes have to resort to liquid calories. But you do not always feel like a chocolate or vanilla shake. On warm days you often feel like fruity. That’s why today there is a recipe for a smoothie to gain weight.
- 50gr of tender oatmeal
- A handful of spinach, washed
- 1 kiwi
- 1 banana
- Honey or maple syrup
- Wash spinach
- Peel kiwi and banana, cut into small pieces
- Add oatmeal, spinach, kiwi and banana to the blender
- Sweet to taste with honey or maple syrup
- Add water
- Mix well
- Evtll. Add more water, depending on the desired consistency
Why are smoothies so good to grow?
I have already published many different shakes on my blog. These so-called weight gainers are tasty and high in calories. Of course, this is a huge help in growing.
However, it is also good if you have a little variety. And such a smoothie to grow offers you just that. Because in such a drink you not only have a lot of calories, but also:
- Secondary plant substances
- and other healthy nutrients
It’s not just easier for you to cover your calories and macronutrients with such a smoothie.
By the many micronutrients you also do something good for your body and have more energy in everyday life.
If you want to increase, you can now download my free ebook: