High Calorie Bowl – Recipe #9
If you want to gain weight, it is very important that you consume a lot of calories early in the morning. Therefore, your breakfast should always be rich and nutrient-dense. A high calorie bowl is perfect for this.
Ingredients for one person
- 100 gr tender oatmeal
- Organic yoghurt with berry flavor
- Fruits and berries of your choice, for example: blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, banana,
- strawberries etc.
- 2 tablespoons of flax, or chia seeds
- desiccated coconut
- Put the oatmeal in a bowl
- Sprinkle with yogurt or mix with oatmeal
- Cut the fruits into small pieces and distribute them on top
- Spread flax or chia seeds on one side of the bowl
- Distribute coconut flakes on other side
When you start your day with this breakfast, you get lots of calories, vitamins and minerals directly. Good Appetite.
Here you can get my instructions for free: