Energy bars are delicious and high in calories. They are also made quickly and eaten just as quickly. Energy bars are perfect for a snack in between to get your calories in. Today there is a simple recipe to imitate.
- 100 grams of almonds
- 100 gr hazelnuts
- 50 gr dark baked chocolate
- 280gr dried dates or figs
- Put all ingredients in a (powerful) blender
- Add a little water (not too much, otherwise too fluid)
- Mix the ingredients until you get a fine mass
- Then you can form bars from the mass with a dough scraper
- Now either let the energy bars dry on a baking sheet or briefly put them in the oven on low heat
It is important that you use a powerful mixer because the mass is relatively dry. Be careful not to add too much water, otherwise the bars will be difficult to shape later.