It doesn’t always have to be healthy. That’s why today there is a delicious, calorie-filled recipe that is really fun: The perfect burger to gain weight! I’ll show you how to create a burger that will help you gain weight and is much healthier than the inferior burgers from different fast food chains.
- 2 burger rolls
- 2 organic beef patties (or a vegetable alternative)
- 1 tomato
- A couple of crispy lettuce leaves
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- Ketchup or burger sauce
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Cut the burger buns in the middle
- Wash the tomatoes and lettuce thoroughly
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the stalk and slice them
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, add patties
- Fry burger patties (don’t let them turn black)
- Top up burger buns with pattie, cheddar cheese, tomato slices and salad
- Put ketchup or burger sauce on top (if desired)
This recipe is a kind of basic recipe for a homemade burger. You can of course add or omit things as you like. Good Appetite!