It’s really not always easy to get your daily calories. In stressful everyday life, unfortunately, you often have little time to cook and eat. Especially in the morning. So today I’m going to show you a shake with no less than 1000 calories. Have fun!
- 80gr of oats
- 1 banana
- 50gr peanut butter
- 100gr low-fat curd
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Honey or maple syrup
- 400ml milk or vegetable milk
- Peel the banana and break it into small pieces
- Put all ingredients in the blender
- Sweeten with honey & maple syrup according to taste
- Mix until a fine substance is created
- Add milk if the shake is too thick
You can of course adapt the shake to your taste. Very important: do not pour down in a few minutes! This can lead to digestive problems.
Better drink the shake throughout the day. The shake has about 1000 calories and helps you enormously to gain weight.